General Terms and Conditions
for YETI UK Limited online orders
1. Scope of application, conclusion of a purchase agreement
1.1 These General Terms and Conditions ("General Terms and Conditions") apply to all agreements that YETI UK Limited ("YETI" or "we") with its registered office in c/o Baker McKenzie, 280 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 4RB, United Kingdom, concludes with a customer who is a consumer, i.e. every natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that predominantly are outside such person's trade, business or profession, ("you") on the basis of online orders, e.g. via the website of YETI ("Website"). If anything is unclear to you or you have any questions about these General Terms and Conditions please contact us at: email@example.com.
1.2 The products displayed on our Website constitute a non-binding product catalogue. Our product offerings on the Website are non-binding and do not constitute an offer to conclude a purchase agreement.
By placing an order via the Website, you make a binding offer to purchase the relevant products and, thus, to conclude a purchase agreement ("Agreement").
We reserve the right in our sole discretion not to accept your order. If the Receipt Confirmation does not expressly declare an acceptance of your order and your products are not dispatched within five working days from receipt of the Receipt Confirmation, your offer to conclude an Agreement shall be deemed to have been rejected.
If you have selected PayPal or Apple Pay as your payment method as stated in Clause 3.2, the Agreement shall be deemed to have been concluded at the time you confirm the payment instruction to PayPal or Apple Pay.
1.3 The language available for the conclusion of an Agreement is: English.
1.4 You can place your order as a guest via Express Checkout without registering. You may also register on our Website as stated below in Clause 2 when you place your order and create a customer account ("Customer Account"). If you create a Customer Account when you place your order, the details of your order and the Agreement will be stored therein; you can then review the details in your Customer Account. We will also send to you the order details and these General Terms and Conditions with the Dispatch Confirmation as stated in Clause 1.2 para. 4. You also have the option of reading and downloading these General Terms and Conditions at any time via our Website.
1.5 You are entitled to withdraw from the Agreement in accordance with the instructions on withdrawal pursuant to Clause 8.2.
1.6 If you wish to amend or cancel your order immediately after having clicked “Order and pay” then please call our customer service team who will do their best to help. You can reach them under 0808 1697080. Your statutory withdrawal rights remain unaffected.
2. Registration, customer account and data protection
2.1 In order to register on our Website, you have to complete the mandatory fields in the registration form correctly and in full. The registration is successfully completed if it has been confirmed by us with a corresponding confirmation e-mail.
2.2 Your personal login details have to be stored in a way that protects them against access by third parties. If third parties become aware of your login details nonetheless, then you shall inform us immediately and change your login details. You are also responsible for renewing the data specified by you for each new order.
3. Terms and conditions of payment, shipping costs, return shipping costs
3.1 All prices for products displayed on the Website include statutory VAT. All transactions are processed in GBP.
3.2 The following payment methods are available:
- Credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express): Your credit card will be charged upon acceptance of your order according to Clause 1.2 para. 4.
- Apple Pay: When you add Apple Pay as a payment method, you'll need to verify your account in the Apple Pay App or on the website.
- PayPal: You pay the invoice amount via the online provider PayPal. In general, you have to register or be registered with PayPal, enter your login details to confirm your identity and then confirm the payment instruction to us. You will receive further information during the order process.
- Klarna: In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in 30 days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of the goods. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here.
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna (Slice it) you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. You can find further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, Germany and Finland.
The payment methods Pay in 30 days and Slice It are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the results of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna’s privacy statement.
- Gift Cards: In order to redeem your e-gift card, add the e-gift card number emailed to you after purchase into the gift code box on the checkout, this will automatically deduct the entire amount of your e-gift card from your order total. You can use another payment method to pay for the rest of your order, if your e-gift card does not cover the entire order amount. You are unable to apply just a portion of your e-gift card amount to an order. To find out the balance of your e-gift card please contact us and we will be more than happy to help. If you are using an e-gift card online and the total order value is less than the value of the card, any balance will remain on the card and may be applied to future purchases, provided that the card has not expired.
3.3 All debit and credit card payments are subject to validation and authorisation by the relevant card issuer. If for any reason the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery to you. We will at all times ensure that our website is as secure as possible. In addition, we will take all reasonable care to protect the details of your order and payment. However, except in the case of proven negligence on our part, we will not be liable for any losses you incur if a third party gains unauthorised access to your personal information on our website.
3.4 For each binding order you place via the Website, you will receive an invoice for the amount payable by you. The invoice will be attached to the Receipt Confirmation as stated in Clause 1.2 para. 4 if this constitutes the acceptance of your order or, otherwise, to the Dispatch Confirmation as stated in Clause 1.2 para. 4.
3.5 In the event of default in payment, we are entitled to our statutory rights.
3.6 Set-off and exercise of a right of retention by you due to contested counterclaims or counterclaims which are not final are excluded. The exercise of any retention right by you is also excluded to the extent that the counterclaims are not based on the same contractual relationship.
3.7 All prices for products displayed on the Website do not include shipping costs as well as customs duties and other similar public charges. These will be charged over and above the specified product prices unless otherwise expressly agreed.
4. The shipping costs will be automatically specified in your basket and displayed in the summary of the order data as stated in Clause 1.2 para. 3. These costs will also be included in the invoice as stated in Clause 3.4.
4.1 Terms and conditions of dispatch and delivery
4.2 Any date of dispatch communicated by us shall be approximate and may deviate by two working days unless an exact date has been expressly agreed.
4.3 The date of dispatch shall be the date on which the products purchased by you are handed over to a transport person delivering the products.
4.4 The products can be exclusively delivered to addresses within the United Kingdom including the Channel Islands.
4.5 The product availability can generally be seen in the product description. Products shall be delivered within 2 - 5 working days unless no or a deviating delivery period is indicated with regard to the respective product on our Website.
In the event that a product you have ordered via our Website is (temporarily) unavailable when you are placing the order, we will inform you immediately about the non-availability. In case a product is permanently unavailable, we will refrain from accepting your order. An Agreement will not be concluded in this case.
In the event an Agreement is concluded and our supplier fails to make a delivery relevant for the delivery of a product ordered by you, then any applicable period for delivery according to this Clause 4.4 shall be deemed to have been extended until three working days after the respective delivery is made by our supplier but in no event by a period of more than three weeks, provided that our supplier's failure to timely supply is not based on our fault or negligence and we have made a corresponding order from the supplier without undue delay.
If a product is permanently unavailable or cannot be timely delivered as stated in Clause 4.4 para. 3, we will inform you immediately. In the event a product is unavailable and the delivery cannot be assured by the delivery from our supplier within the foreseeable future, we shall be entitled to withdraw from the Agreement. In such case, we will reimburse you all the payments you have made with respect to the order, if any. Your rights in connection with the default in delivery shall remain unaffected by this provision 4.4 para. 4.
We are entitled to deliver products you have collectively ordered in partial deliveries, provided that the products can be used separately. We will bear any additional shipping costs caused thereby.
5. Ownership of Products
We retain title to the products delivered to you until the payment for them has been made in full.
You are not entitled to resell any products delivered to you which are subject to the retention of title as stated in this Clause 5 unless we have granted prior written consent to such resell.
6. Liability for defects
6.1 In the event of defects in the products, the statutory provisions shall apply. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with our Agreement. See the information below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the product. These are subject to certain exceptions.
When we supply you with a product, the UK Consumer Rights Act 2015 says our goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
a) Up to 30 days–if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
b) Up to six months–if your goods can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
c)Up to six years(five years in Scotland) – if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
The period of limitation for all claims for defects starts at the time the corresponding products have been delivered to you. Claims for defects which we have fraudulently concealed or which are covered by a quality guarantee may be treated differently.
Claims for damages due to defects shall be governed by statutory law, though modified by the provisions in Clause 7.
6.2 In all cases involving defects, we would ask you to contact our customer service team by calling 0808 1697080 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Charges vary depending on your service provider and country. Your claims shall naturally remain unaffected.
7. Further liability
7.1 We shall not in any event be liable to you or anyone else in relation to our Agreement and sales of products through our Website for business-related loss, damage or costs such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
7.2 We shall have no liability for loss, damage or costs in relation to our Agreement or sales of products through our Website attributed to: (a) your own fault; (b) a third party unconnected with our own performance; or (c) any other events which are outside our or our suppliers' control even if we or they have taken reasonable care.
7.3 We do not however limit or exclude our liability to you or anyone else in relation to our Agreement or sales of products through our Website where this is prohibited by law including for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
7.4 To the extent our liability is excluded or limited as stated in this Clause 7, this shall also apply to our employees, directors, representatives and agents.
8. Right of withdrawal
8.1 You have a right of withdrawal subject to the following provisions.
8.2 Instructions on withdrawal
Instructions on withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods or, if you have ordered multiple goods and we have delivered them separately, the last good.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (YETI UK Limited via phone or email email@example.com of your decision to withdraw from this contract by a clear statement. You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than: (a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied; or (b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or (c) if there were no goods supplied 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (see below). We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us or YETI RETURNS, Unit E1, Hilton Park, Church Farm Lane, East Wittering, PO20 8RL, United Kingdom, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 30 days has expired.
We will cover the cost of returning the goods during this period.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
8.3 Model withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- To YETI UK Limited: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
- Name of consumer(s),
- Address of consumer(s),
(*) Delete as appropriate.
9. Online dispute resolution
If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement then you, we may agree to refer the matter to mediation but neither you or we are restricted from bringing court proceedings.
10. Applicable law
These General Terms & Conditions are governed by the law of England & Wales subject to any mandatory local law applicable in the part of the UK in which you live, and you and we can bring legal proceedings in respect of our Agreement and sales of products through our Website in the English and Welsh courts or any other part of the UK in which you live. Any Agreement is between you and us only. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
GWP TERMS & CONDITIONS
UK: Purchase £100.00 GBP or more in YETI product (after any discounts are applied) and receive 1x Rambler® 14 oz (414 ml) Mug in Stainless Steel. Offer valid on uk.yeti.com between 01/12/23 8:00am GMT through 06/12/23 11:59pm GMT or while supplies last. Offer automatically applied in cart. Gifts may not be returned, exchanged, or otherwise redeemed for monetary value. Please note gifts may ship separately. Not valid on previous purchases and only available on purchases to be delivered within the United Kingdom. Restrictions may apply when combining offers with other discounts or promotions. YETI has the right to end or modify any offer at any time.
Holiday GWP Promo FAQs
- How long will this promo run?
- The Holiday offer will be available until 11:59pm GMT on December 06, 2023, or while supplies last.
- What products are eligible for this promo?
- All products and custom embellishments are eligible, just fill up your bag with £100 or more worth of product and/or embellishments. Shipping charges will not contribute to the £100 minimum.
- Can I replace Rambler® 14 oz (414 ml) Mug in Stainless Steel with another product or size not offered?
- Nope, we’re just offering you the Rambler® 14 oz (414 ml) Mug in Stainless Steel.
- How do I redeem this offer?
- All you need to do is add £100 or more worth of products and/or custom embellishments to your bag. Once you hit the £100 threshold, a pop-up will trigger for you to select the color of your free gifts. If your order is eligible, you will also be able to or modify your free gifts from your bag before checkout.
- I purchased more than £100 recently, can I still get the free gifts?
- No, living in the past is not our thing.
- Do I have to get Rambler® 14 oz (414 ml) Mug in Stainless Steel if my order hits £100?
- No, you can opt out of the free gifts.
- What if I place a £400 order? Can I get 4 free gifts?
- Nope, the offer is limited to 1x Rambler® 14 oz (414 ml) Mug in Stainless Steel per order of £100 or more.
- If the entire order is canceled, will the Rambler® 14 oz (414 ml) Mug in Stainless Steel still ship?
- Will the gifts ship with the rest of my order? Will they have the same tracking number?
- We do our best to consolidate orders into as little boxes/shipments as possible. However, your order may arrive in multiple boxes with different tracking numbers.
- Can I ship the free gifts to a different address?
- Nope, the entire order will be shipped to one address.
- Is this promotion available in EU?
- YETI UK will have access to these rare deals. Unfortunately, our friends in the EU will not.