Tundra Extra Large Cool Boxes
Our Tundra extra-large cool boxes are built with performance and durability in mind. Whether you need a large capacity for your deep-sea catches or simply to keep the beer and wine chilled for a big event, the versatile large cool boxes in our Tundra collection are sure to tick all the boxes.
Despite their beyond ample capacity, our big cool boxes are incredibly easy to handle and lightweight. Innovative technology like Bearfoot™ non-slip feet to prevent sliding and military-style Doublehaul™ handles make for a durable, manageable cool box that still offers loads of space for your food, drink, catch, or whatever your adventure calls for.
High-Capacity Coolers with High Performance
We’ve used the very best tech to ensure our big cooler boxes are as sturdy and performance-ready as you can get. All of our Tundras are rotomolded – the same moulding technique used for white water kayaks. This method allows us to build our large cooler boxes as one robust, seamless piece to ensure the ultimate in strength and endurance. Our cool boxes are tested rigorously against the toughest of challenges, from fireworks to pro wrestlers to literal grizzly bears – nothing and no one can conquer our rugged big cooler boxes.
Of course, the most important part is keeping your stuff cool, and Tundra cool boxes do it best. We’ve used Permafrost™ polyurethane foam to offer double the insulation of the standard passive cooler. Coupled with pioneering features and tech like our Fatwall™ design and freezer-style sealing gasket, this makes for a large cool box that is sure to keep everything cool for a whole lot longer.
Whether you’re looking for a 30L cool box, a 50L cool box, or perhaps something even bigger, our Tundra cool boxes are available in a wide range of shapes and sizes to suit all needs.
The largest cooler in our range is the Tundra 350, which can hold an incredible 259 cans, or 68.8 gallons. The Tundra 350 and slightly smaller Tundra 250 are both perfect for commercial use; great for construction, oil & gas, medical industries, and more. At 40.3kg when empty, the Tundra 350 is still easy to handle despite its huge capacity.
Big Coolers for Camping Trips, Barbecues or any Situation
Planning a big family camping trip? A company sports day with plenty of booze and bites at hand? Taking the sea for your next big catch? Whatever you need it for, a good big cooler from our Tundra range will last a lifetime, a reliable companion for any and every adventure that comes your way.
Outstanding features like an Interlock™ lid system to protect against heat, Bearfoot™ non-slip feet to prevent sliding, and Doublehaul™ handles for added durability, among many other brilliant features, mean our large coolers can withstand any conditions, rough any terrain, and overcome any obstacle without ever slowing you down. These are large cool boxes designed to be taken to the extreme.
How to Keep Ice Cold in your YETI Cool Box
To get the most out of your Tundra cool box, you need to know how best to pack it. Follow these tips on how to pack your cool box to ensure your ice stays cool for longer:
- - Preload your cool box with ice a few hours before use or store it in a cold place before packing it
- - Go for a 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio – that’s one-third of your cooler for food and drink, two-thirds for ice
- - Use low-temperature ice – below freezing point – it’s drier and will last way longer
- - Use a mix of ice cubes and block ice; ice cubes are great for your chilling your food and drink faster, while block ice keeps it cooler for longer
- - Try to pack your cool box as full as possible. If you need to leave space in your cooler, they are best filled with extra ice, towels, or crumpled newspaper if weight is a concern
- - Don’t drain the water when your cool box is in use – it helps to insulate the ice that’s still there
- - Ice can last twice as long in the shade – so keep your cool box out of direct sunlight as much as possible
- - The more you open the cool box, the quicker the ice will melt. Limit access to the cool box as much as possible
- - When used in conjunction with a YETI Hard Cooler, dry ice can keep food and drinks cold and frozen longer than regular ice.
- - Extend your regular ice with the YETI ICE. YETI ICE is dialled into a temperature just below that of regular ice, letting it do all the cooling work to keep your regular ice from melting.